Finding True North: Coaching Millenials in Israel to locate their Leadership Vision and Voice
Coach, Psychoanalyst, Consultant
A psychoanalyst, coach, and consultant specializing in leadership development, Dr. Kaufman will share her experiences and tools in designing and leading a vision workshop for millennials in a leadership institute in Israel. In this case conference, Dr. Kaufman will:
- Identify and define a vision statement.
- Demonstrate how to design a vision writing workshop.
- Explain how to facilitate a process of generating a vision by integrating traditional psychoanalytic exploratory techniques like detailed inquiry with play techniques using collage making, guided imagery, and automatic writing.
- Demonstrate how to remove writing blocks.
Teaching and Learning Method
- Brief lecture
- Presentation of case material
- Group discussion
- Participants will gain an understanding of a vision
- Participants will learn how to facilitate the process of creating a vision
- Participants will become familiar with techniques including detailed inquiry, guided imagery and writing, and art making.
Note: Social Workers:Institute for Psychoanalytic Training and Research, Inc. (IPTAR) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0226. (1.5) CE credits will be granted to participants who have registered, have documented evidence of attendance of the entire program and have completed the on-line evaluation form. Upon completion of the evaluation form a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to all participants who comply with these requirements. CE Administrative Fee for those requesting CE Credits: Please bring $15.00 check payable at the event made out to Iptar with request for CE Credit at bottom of check.